We are continuing to closely monitor the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and how it has impacted the safety of our customers and community. Therefore, we wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of what we’re doing to keep you safe. We are continuing to monitor the latest news regarding the pandemic and will continue following all precautionary measures from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We realize the important role mobile devices play in our everyday life. That is why we are doing everything we can to remain open and be here for you if you need us.
Ongoing Safety Precautions
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. To ensure we continue to serve you safely, please take a look at some of the changes we have implemented:
- Our website now has a 24hr chat option if you need technical assistance.
- Sit down waiting areas in all locations have been removed.
- We are now opening 1 hour later and closing 1 hour earlier to allow our staff time to clean and sanitize the entire store everyday.
- All devices are cleaned and sanitized before and after handling and repair, every time.
- We are sealing devices after cleaning in stay safe bags.
- You can schedule a repair online by visiting our website HERE.
Contactless Device Repair
We are also now offering free pick up and drop off services! A tech will drive to your location, pick up your device, repair it, clean it, sanitize and seal it. They will then bring it back to you and you can pay contact free! We can repair your device at your home, business or job site or fix your device on the spot in our repair van.
A Thank You
In addition to all of our sanitization precautions, we also want to recognize those that are on the front lines during this pandemic. We are giving these heroes a special discount:
- All healthcare employees will receive 20% off ANY repair.
- All first responders will receive 20% off ANY repair.
- All Teachers and college students will receive 20% Off ANY repair.
More Inventory, Easy Financing
The majority of workers are working from home and kids are now attending school online. With all of the changes to our daily routines, we want to make sure that you have everything you need. We have stocked up on all inventory including laptops and iPads. We want you to be able to save your dollars and not have to worry about getting your devices. We have also made it super easy for you to purchase anything that you need, including cell phones with no credit check and no deposit. Finance your phone on your favorite wireless networks including AT&T wireless plans, Verizon wireless plans, T-Mobile plans, boost mobile plans and more!
In addition to all of these ongoing safety measures, we are instructing our staff to remain home if they have any symptoms of illness. We ask our customers to operate using the same precautions for the safety of everyone and our staff. These are truly unprecedented times, but as a community we will get through this together. Thank you all for the continued support! We take your safety very seriously and will continue to serve our customers and community!
Additionally, if you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) website.